Thursday, July 21, 2011

And so it goes...

House hunting
Work travel
A trip home to visit the family
A bridal shower to host
Goodbye dinners and parties for some of our b-school friends leaving town
New projects at work
Packing and prepping for our move
Painting the new house...

... the list goes on.

Fortunately, I think my life might be approaching a more reasonable level of sanity in the next few days. Our move is scheduled for Saturday. We've been fiendishly scrubbing every nook and cranny of the house and painting trim and/or walls in nearly every room, but the end is in sight. I'm hoping I can take a big deep breath on Sunday. And maybe a nap, too.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hey KK, hope your move went well and you got a bit of relaxing in! Is your new place still in the city?

    ReplyDelete