Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whirlwind!

Hi friends-- Sorry for my absence of late. It has been an absolutely crazy spring! We just wrapped up seven nearly consecutive weeks of visitors. Combine that with bi-weekly business travel and trying to squeeze in those um, super fun triathlon workouts, and the result is not a whole lot of free time for blog posting or, you know... cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, eating, sleeping, or generally taking care of business. This Thursday I am heading west to meet my sis in Seattle and then drive up to Vancouver for her bachelorette party. But, upon my return, I promise to get back to more regular posting. Get excited for recaps on:
  • A visit from my best girlfriends from college
  • Visits from both sets of our parents
  • Bluebonnets galore: spring in Austin!
  • Final stretch of the triathlon training
  • The bachelorette party (duh)
  • And, travel plans for our upcoming trip to South Africa in June!

Lots of exciting stuff to share... stick with me as I wrap up one more crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment