Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Ornament Exchange

This year I participated in the Christmas Ornament Exchange, hosted by Karen from Karen At Home and Shannon from Webbisodes. They paired us each up with a partner and we picked out and shipped a special holiday ornament to our partner. My partner was the lovely B, from I.M.T.L.Y., and she sent me this gorgeous gold ball:


Up close


On the tree


I think I kind of like it with my sparkly mantle decorations!


The ornament exchange was a fun way to get introduced to some new blogs and bloggers, and I will definitely be participating next year. Thanks for hosting, ladies!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ornament. goes great with your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Following via the Ornament Exchange! Checking out everyone's ornaments today. I'm loving the brown and gold and glitter :)
    Jackie
    www.mommyinthebaking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining us and linking up today! That ornament is beautiful!

    Hope you have a great day!

    Shannon

    Webbisodes
    http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful ornament...so sad i missed out on all the exchanging fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color! I'm your newest follower and excited to hear about your move to TX. I participated in the ornament exchange too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty ornament!! Love the color! And I got your Gruene-ry post! Haha! (live in san antonio)
    Hope your weekend was great!
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't find an email, so I figured I'd just leave you a comment. I have followed your blog for a while and really enjoy your reading about your experience in moving to Austin! I am from Austin, so always enjoy when you mention something familiar to me. I wanted to let you know about a Buy With Me deal today from a friend of mine in Austin - it's for photography. Here's her website: www.alilucas.com and the link to the deal: http://www.buywithme.com/austin (this pic is from my sister's engagement shoot). Hope it's something you'd like or want to tell your friends/readers about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS. I love the look of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete