Friday, June 3, 2011

Questions?

I've seen some other bloggers offer up Q & As recently, and I always like reading them, so I thought I would extend the same offer to anyone out there who is curious about the inner workings of life over here at Berry & Bramble. I know there are probably only a handful of you that read the blog regularly, but if you've got any burning questions for me, send 'em my way and I'll answer them on ye olde blog next week. And, if not, I won't be offended... I'll just think of some more creative blog content in the meantime.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Ok! Here are some questions for you:
    - What are you reading now, and would you recommend anything you've read lately?
    - What are some little goals you're working on?
    - Are you watching the Bachelorette? ;)

    ReplyDelete