Friday, December 16, 2011

Portland Baby Shower

This past Sunday, my best friend from high school hosted a baby shower in honor of the Bean back in Portland for my family and friends. Here we are below. Unfortunately, the photo is a little too dark to see us clearly, but we're in front of her adorable dining table set-up featuring mini spinach and fontina quiches, Greek yogurt parfaits, prosciutto wrapped pears, mini cornbread muffins, a delicious cheese plate, and, of course, chocolate cupcakes.

I had so much fun catching up with family and friends, and of course opening a few goodies for our Jelly Bean. This kid is now officially has a better wardrobe than either of his parents. (At least for the first 6 months of life, after which it may be downhill...) Featured below: adorable Texas ranger PJs.




(With my sister-in-law, mom, and sister)



Four of my best girlfriends from Seattle made the drive down to Portland for the shower, which was a huge treat. I hadn't seen them since last Christmas, and two of them have since welcomed their own little guys into the world. I can't wait to introduce my own baby boy into the mix, and know that the three of them will have lots of fun growing up together over the years. It was such a fun day, and I am so grateful for great friends who went out of their way to make it a special event for me.

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you that day! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for our pack of wild boys to be running around together one day (not too soon though, it's going by way too fast!).

    Thinking positive, restful, sleep inducing third trimester thoughts for you guys!

    aja & silas

    ReplyDelete