Sunday, September 13, 2009

One Year Ago...

September 13, 2008... indisputably one of the best days of my life. All of the photos except the last two are by my wonderful photographer, Jamie Bosworth. (Although I didn't have access to a scanner, so please excuse the poor quality.)

On my way to meet J for our "first look"... the only time I was nervous all day!

All my lovely ladies. Dresses from J. Crew. I was afraid the color was a little too wild, but ultimately I think it looked amazing with the vibrant flowers and the bright green grass.

Daper groomsmen in front of the club.

The guys' big entrance...


Our vows

Our first moments as Mr. and Mrs.



This one is a little unorthodox... Tennis has always been one of J's passions, so we had to take a few shots on the court. I love how old-timey they turned out!



And the rest is history! Happy anniversary, J. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding. Love your dress. Thanks for the comment - and so excited that there's another FNL lover. My husband and I are toying with the idea of going to Austin in early October for the Colorado - Texas game - I'll be in Dallas for work that week, so I'm trying to talk him into flying down and driving into Austin with me for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete