Monday, August 1, 2011

It's hot here. Really, really hot.



I interrupt my all baby all the time broadcast to bring you this... the 5 day forecast for Austin. Really? Really?? 108 degrees? There really are no words. I know it's hot pretty much everywhere right now, but I just need to whine a little bit. Sigh. So. Many. Days. Until. October.


Fortunately, I am headed to Portland on Thursday to celebrate my brother's wedding. Just look at that beautiful forecast...

I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time. Sleeping with my window open! Bringing a jacket for the evening! Jogging outside after 7am! Oh, um... er... and celebrating with my brother and his lovely fiancee as we toast their future lifetime of happiness together.

In 80 degree weather.

Priorities. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I was in Portland on Friday and it was so fantastic there, balmy and perfect! I wish you were coming up here for a bit! I'd love to have a celebratory (non-alcoholic) drink with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks unbearable!! And to think I thought it was hot here with highs in the 99/100 range. 108???!!! That is ridiculous! Hope your AC is on in full effect!

    ReplyDelete